Leverage Leadership Institute
In order to attract the highest caliber of school leaders, the Leverage Leadership Institute Fellowship is tuition-free. At all in-person trainings and convenings, Relay provides all hotel accommodations and meals. Fellows (or sponsoring organizations) are responsible for travel to and from sessions.
The Leverage Leadership Institute consists of an orientation session, summer intensive, and four “intersessions.” Fellows will be expected to participate in all of the following activities:
- Attend Kick-off and Orientation Friday, May 17, 2019, in Washington, D.C., and the Closing Meeting May 2019 (location to be confirmed)
- Attend one of the following 6-day summer intensive sessions of the National Principals Academy June 2019 (Denver) or July 2019 (Philadelphia)
- Attend four weekend intersessions during the year on Thursdays-Fridays of the following months (October, December, February, May) to conduct video review, feedback, and practice
- Film themselves implementing the leadership levers for faculty and peer review
- Conduct one, 30-minute peer review call between each intersession