Leverage Leadership Institute
In order to attract the highest caliber of school leaders, the Leverage Leadership Institute Fellowship will remain tuition-free for 2020-21, subject to change in future years. At all in-person trainings and convenings, Relay provides all hotel accommodations and meals. Fellows (or sponsoring organizations) are responsible for travel to and from sessions.
The Leverage Leadership Institute consists of an orientation session, summer intensive, and four “intersessions.” Fellows will be expected to participate in all of the following activities:
- Attend a Kick-off dinner on Friday, May 15, and a full day of training on Saturday, May 16.
- Attend one of the following 6-day summer intensive sessions of the National Principals Academy, June 15-20, 2020 (Denver) OR July 6-11, 2020 (Atlanta).
- Attend four intersessions during the year to conduct video review, feedback, and practice.
October 7-9, 2020
December 2-4, 2020
February 3-6, 2021
May 12-15, 2021
- Film themselves implementing the leadership levers for faculty and peer review
- Conduct one, 30-minute peer review call between each intersession